John Travolta and family loving new plane

Sep 23, 2011

John Travolta has revealed that he is using his new Bombardier Challenger 601 jet to fly his family around the world.The actor has daughter Ella, 11, and son, Benjamin, nine months, with wife Kelly Preston, and said that the whole family enjoys being in the air as much as he does.'My family fortunately loves traveling,' he told People magazine. 'Whenever I say, 'I have to go to Australia or Paris,' they say, 'when are we going? I'm there'.'The new Bombardier brand ambassador, who started taking lessons when he was just 15 years old and had his license by 23, shared just how plane-mad he is.

'I love [flying] so much that I built my house next to a [runway] so I could fly my jet to my front door,' he said.He added that his daughter could be set to follow in his footsteps.'I was flying these little sports planes that I have and she showed interest in that,' he said.'I just love being in the air. It has been my family time. I've enjoyed that.'

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...