Happy 1st Birthday Benjamin Travolta!





Name: Benjamin Hunter Kaleo Travolta
Parents: John Travolta  Kelly Preston
Date of Birth: November 23, 2010.
Siblings: Ella Bleu, 11
Facts:  Benjamin was born in Florida
He weighed 8 pounds, 3 ounces at birth
Quotes: "Benjamin is the best gift we could possibly have. For us it's been uplifting. Especially when he smiles at me and seems contented in my arms. He's given the house a renewed spirit and purpose." - John on the birth of his second son. "We [had been trying] for quite a few years . . . When I found out I was pregnant, I was floored. I’d snuck out of bed and then came back and woke Johnny up in bed. We both started crying. It was wonderful." Kelly on the moment she found out she was pregnant with Benjamin. "The baby was playing this tiny piano we got him, and we were so blown away! A lot of times kids will bang it, but he was using his fingers." proud mama Kelly on her son's talent of tickling the ivories.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...