CHILE HAS A CRAZY TINTOLIO TRAVOLTA

The actor gringo and go with the purple mouth both taste wine.
27.03.2012

John Travolta appeared dressed as an airline captain and proved to be more attractive than ugly without money. He praised the people and the Chilean wine, and said that on Sunday licked several glasses of wine with your meal Güena country. The man knows."People are pretty, beautiful, God really impressive, have all been so friendly, so warm and loving, really, I feel so welcome, I feel at home. Thanks a million," referring to our Chilito.

The actor, who is in the homeland as an ambassador and the face of the Australian airline Qantas today launched its direct flights between Santiago and Sydney, said that "both countries are fantastic and they can join with a simple and direct flight excites me."

Travolta took to set it to tintolio candles nationwide. "We will serve Chilean wine in the flight, it's great wine, we should definitely change that. Their wine is amazing, you know how to do things," he said.

And both liked when he came the shaking 7, 2 was in that. "I felt the tremor drinking wine and eating delicious. I fly planes and the turbulence is something familiar to me, too, have felt several earthquakes in Los Angeles, so it's not anything new, I had nothing to fear", said well canchero .

SPOKE OF ALL

He walked talkative man, as even a pesote replied that asked about the media questioning their sexuality: "I pay no attention to that."He said he has heard a lot about Chilean film Tony Manero but still has not seen, and even asked him for permission to use the image of his character.When I commented on Easter Island, jumped from a saying that "it would be nice to know it in depth because it is so isolated. Meet the Moai of course it would be great."He noted that this year will premiere two films starring "I am a busy man," he concluded.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...