John Travolta during his visit to Chile: "Being an actor is a gift"

26-3-12
The actor, who is later deployed all his sympathy in a press conference is at home on Saturday as Qantas ambassador and said he felt "at home." While it has not seen the film, John Travolta made it clear that he knew of the existence of Tony Manero, the Chilean film that makes referene the mythical character he played in Fever Saturday night, at the meeting he had with the national press. In fact, the actor from Grease commented that in a minute even had to sign a permission for the use of character.

The actor is in the country as an ambassador for Qantas, the Australian airline which has just opened a direct route between Santiago and Sydney and spared no praise about his brief stint in Chile, ensuring that he is "impressed" with the country, yesterday visited the ViƱa Santa Rita with her sisters and a niece, and that people are "wonderful, warm," he said, then added: "How could I not feel at home?"

During the rare news conference, in which mixed questions about aviation career and private life, Travolta, he displayed an excellent mood. In fact, the actor sang part of the topic're the One That I want to see a couple of noteros of Good morning everyone arrived on the scene dressed as the famous couple who settled for Olivia Newton-John in Grease.

Apart from talking about his fondness for the air-something that started when I was five and lived in New Jersey and saw planes passing near his house, the actor spoke of his professional life - "Being an actor is a gift. I've lived hundred lives a life "- and of their new film projects.

For starters, he referred to the tape Savages, which shares the screen with Benicio del Toro and which opens on July 5 United States, "is based on a novel. Yet I can see, I will on Saturday, but I have said it is very good, "he said.

On Killing Season, which appears alongside Robert de Niro, the actor said the film has a "great script" and that "Robert got along very well."

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...