John Travolta in Chile: "I felt like home"

Monday, March 26, 2012
The actor held a press conference in which said the quake on Sunday, was not surprised, "(as driver) I'm used to turbulence, then these earthquakes are no big deal. Also, I've gone through a lot in Los Angeles. There is nothing new. "
The actor in his press conference in Santiago.
There is no doubt that John Travolta is a fan of aviation, a taste that was born at 5 years when I saw them pass over his home in New Jersey, at which time "I fell in love airline." Among them, Qantas, he admires from his youth and taught him to fly a Boeing 747, and is an ambassador since 2001.Since Saturday, the actor is visiting Chile to inaugurate the first flight Sydney-Santiago of the airline, which is 3 times a week, while taking advantage of knowing the tourist attractions of Santiago and its surroundings."Yesterday I spent a full day at his magnificent country and was thoroughly impressed. I was in the Santa Rita vineyard where I spent the afternoon with my two sisters and my nephew, and I experienced this fantastic atmosphere and beautiful food and wines. You know how to do ! "says Jolie. He adds that "I can not explain how impressed I was, one more reason to explain my excitement about joining Australia to Santiago de Chile, because they are two marvelous countries."

First of all, praised the Chileans because "people are beautiful. My God, people really great! Everyone has been so warm and make me feel welcome. The 48 hours I've been here, I felt at home. It's beautiful. " Anticipates that among the things you want done in your stay is "to see the airshow (FIDAE 2012) here at the airport and give me a tour of the city center. I have a short period of time, but I hope to accomplish both."Regarding the 7.1 ° Richter tremor yesterday, Travolta was not surprised: "Do not forget that piloting airplanes ... I'm used to turbulence, then these earthquakes are no big deal. Also, I've gone through a lot in Los Angeles. Not is nothing new. "
Of Chile has not heard much, but "know all of their airlines," but known to the film "Tony Manero" by Pablo Larrain, which shows an imitator of his character in "Fever Saturday night." "I've heard a lot of it, plus I am honored to use my image to do it."
In any case, it has more content in his visit is the Chilean wine, "I know you have the best wine I've tasted. After the experience I had yesterday (in the vineyard Santa Rita) ... Believe me, the Chilean wines will be within the airline. "
"My favorite movie is 'Grease'"
"Every movie I do feel it is my favorite, but if I had to choose one to please the fans, would be 'Grease,'" says the actor to an audience that applauded the comment. And last but not least, had no trouble in singing a phrase from the classic song "I got chills" from the soundtrack.

Interestingly, among his film projects, there is no totally focused on aviation, so it responds to this query: "I love that. I've only been in two movies as a pilot (" Code Broken Arrow "and" Look Who's Talking Too " ), but besides that, there are no plans on a tape of aviation. Although I think if I will be a very good ". For the same reason, do not be a pilot priority over performance or vice versa: "I can be both now and am happy with the balance. No need to leave each other."

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...