John Travolta en Chile: El vino es el mejor que alguna vez haya probado
26-3-12
El actor llegó al país a presentar un nuevo vuelo de Quantas.
Sintió el temblor del domingo, pero dijo no tenerles miedo.Aún le quedan días en el país en los que le gustaría tomar un tour por el centro.Actor John Travolta arrived in Chile to present the first nonstop Sydney-Santiago airline Qantas, and this went and visited Santa Rita winery, tasting Chilean wine, which he described as "the best I have ever tasted" ."Yesterday (Sunday) pass the whole day in your wonderful country and I completely impressed. I went to a Vineyard, Santa Rita, and spent the day with my two sisters and my niece and experience this beautiful atmosphere with fantastic food and wine. You know how to do it, "he said.
The actor had a meeting Monday with the press, which also said that these days that remain in the country would like to tour the center of the capital and the earthquake last Sunday, "not a big deal for me ".
"Do not forget I fly jets and I'm used to turbulence, so earthquakes are not a big deal for me. And I spent many in Los Angeles, so there is nothing new. Yes, I'm used to," explained .
Travolta and aviation
The actor also took time to explain his relationship with the aviation theme that is the country, noting that "my interest in aviation began when he was eight, watched the planes flying over my house, near New York , New Jersey, and fell in love airline. ""It was very romantic for me and I imagine what people did in the aircraft and how they would be sleeping or eating, or anything that would be happening, because I had not flown until then," he said.
On film he recognized that his favorite film is "Grease" because it is what it has pleased the public more longer and announced that his next film will be released on July 5 and is about "Savages", a study conducted by Oliver Stone and co-starring Benicio del Toro, Salma Hayek and Blake Levely.
"And then in autumn (northern hemisphere) opens a movie I did recently, called 'The Killing season' with Robert De Niro, who is a film of only two characters with a great script about two former soldiers who have to settle accounts . It is beautifully written and Robert and I get along wonderfully in this movie. That comes out in December. Those are my two projects this year and next I hope to do two more. So I keep busy, "he said."Being an actor is a gift because you can be so many people and allows you to have many adventures in your life. I have lived a hundred lifetimes in one, thanks to my many experiences as an actor. I had to learn many different things to be a actor, I love that part axial being an actor, "he added.
He added that "about being a pilot, is an extraordinary experience, because you get to control a machine, to master the elements that defy logic. And you have this big piece of metal designed to air and is a beautiful feeling of accomplishment. When in the air have a beautiful sense of objectivity, you feel in perspective on things and then sums the art of flying, style, sensation, the feeling of being well, all that is the art of flying, "he said.
26-3-12
El actor llegó al país a presentar un nuevo vuelo de Quantas.
Sintió el temblor del domingo, pero dijo no tenerles miedo.Aún le quedan días en el país en los que le gustaría tomar un tour por el centro.Actor John Travolta arrived in Chile to present the first nonstop Sydney-Santiago airline Qantas, and this went and visited Santa Rita winery, tasting Chilean wine, which he described as "the best I have ever tasted" ."Yesterday (Sunday) pass the whole day in your wonderful country and I completely impressed. I went to a Vineyard, Santa Rita, and spent the day with my two sisters and my niece and experience this beautiful atmosphere with fantastic food and wine. You know how to do it, "he said.
The actor had a meeting Monday with the press, which also said that these days that remain in the country would like to tour the center of the capital and the earthquake last Sunday, "not a big deal for me ".
"Do not forget I fly jets and I'm used to turbulence, so earthquakes are not a big deal for me. And I spent many in Los Angeles, so there is nothing new. Yes, I'm used to," explained .
Travolta and aviation
The actor also took time to explain his relationship with the aviation theme that is the country, noting that "my interest in aviation began when he was eight, watched the planes flying over my house, near New York , New Jersey, and fell in love airline. ""It was very romantic for me and I imagine what people did in the aircraft and how they would be sleeping or eating, or anything that would be happening, because I had not flown until then," he said.
On film he recognized that his favorite film is "Grease" because it is what it has pleased the public more longer and announced that his next film will be released on July 5 and is about "Savages", a study conducted by Oliver Stone and co-starring Benicio del Toro, Salma Hayek and Blake Levely.
"And then in autumn (northern hemisphere) opens a movie I did recently, called 'The Killing season' with Robert De Niro, who is a film of only two characters with a great script about two former soldiers who have to settle accounts . It is beautifully written and Robert and I get along wonderfully in this movie. That comes out in December. Those are my two projects this year and next I hope to do two more. So I keep busy, "he said."Being an actor is a gift because you can be so many people and allows you to have many adventures in your life. I have lived a hundred lifetimes in one, thanks to my many experiences as an actor. I had to learn many different things to be a actor, I love that part axial being an actor, "he added.
He added that "about being a pilot, is an extraordinary experience, because you get to control a machine, to master the elements that defy logic. And you have this big piece of metal designed to air and is a beautiful feeling of accomplishment. When in the air have a beautiful sense of objectivity, you feel in perspective on things and then sums the art of flying, style, sensation, the feeling of being well, all that is the art of flying, "he said.
No comments:
Post a Comment