Travolta wants to portray an airline pilot in an action movie

26-3-12
The actor John Travolta said today in Chile that would love to shoot an action film where I could play the role of pilot, hobby alternating with his career for over 10 years.
John Travolta
"I've only done two films in which I have embodied a pilot and even now does not have any plans to shoot a film in aviation, I think in future we will be good," predicted the star of "Grease" and "Pulp Fiction" in the press conference to inaugurate the first direct flight between Santiago de Chile and Sydney.
Travolta is in Chile in condition of global ambassador for the Australian carrier Qantas, which today began operating three weekly flights linking the Chilean capital nonstop with the Australian city.
"I am very proud to marry these two countries," said the actor in Santiago de Chile.The relationship between Travolta and the airline began in 2001 when, after the attack on the Twin Towers in New York, actor assumed the role of encouraging people to fly again.Travolta, who in 2003 acquired the license to fly commercial planes landed on Saturday at the international airport of the Chilean capital under his Boeing 707 and dedicated on Sunday to visit some vineyards in the area, which could try the " excellent "local wines.

Suit and hat adorned with a commercial pilot, the interpreter explained how he lived the earthquake of 6.8 magnitude on the Richter scale shook Chile yesterday and left some fourteen injured and some damage."I have experienced many earthquakes in Los Angeles, so it is not new to me," he said.During the press conference, in which mixed questions about his career, his private life and aviation, left Travolta parked his role as Hollywood star to show off your sense of humor.Thus, dared to sing part of the song "You're the One That I Want" from the soundtrack of Grease, at the request of two local journalists who dressed like famous movie actors to receive him.In addition to demonstrating that his 58 years still has singing talent, Travolta revealed some of the film projects you are working towards this year.
The actor was looking forward to the premiere on May 5, of "Savages," a thriller from director Oliver Stone tells the kidnapping of the daughter of a businessman from a Mexican cartel that wants to start businesses in their territory.
Travolta also working on "Killing Season", a film in which he plays the role of a retired military officer with Robert de Niro, actor who said to keep an "excellent relationship".

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...